Friday, January 13, 2017

Twist Out Conversion

UPDATED (15/01/2017)

Problem with the missing colors fixed, please download again and sorry for the inconvenience.

As soon as I saw this toddler's hair just thought  should look good in women and girls, so I decided to convert it and sharing it with you =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Download      DONATE


Download      DONATE

If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2788 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


10 comments:

  1. This hair look so wonderful on adult sim! Thank you Kiara! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you try to make this hairstyle longer? *-* that would be awesome *u*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for making this hair conversion! I have an issue with the teen/adult one where the un-natural colours and grey are not working in CAS, the natural colours are all fine though and the child version is fine too. Not sure if it’s just me that is having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair doesn't seem to be working properly, but this seems to be a common problem with CC made right after the new patch with S4S, could you see if you can fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working on that, I will update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATED
    Problem is fixed, please download again and sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kiara! I really love your hairs and I would really really love if you would convert the Twist Conversion hair to males. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this hairstyle so much! Downloaded and installed the teen to elder version three times and it still won't show up in game. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try to download here: http://mystufforigin.com/twist-out-conversion/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...