Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Dress for Girls

A dress for our Sims Girls use at Christmas.
It is available in casual, formal and party  10 options.
I hope you enjoy! =)









Download               DONATE

If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4935 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model
Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


3 comments:

  1. It's adorable!! I think I'm going to use it as a Christmas Nightgown for one of my girls, though. I saw it and went OMG CUTE NIGHTGOWN!! Maybe pair it with some tights as the 'pants' or something. :) Love it! Thanks so much for making such an awesome CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! Just now searching for some content for TS3, and to know someone still updates TS3 content is awesome <3 Thank you, and happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...