Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mid Bob Bangs Conversion

Another conversion ready, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Please leave a comment. =)












If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2532 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.


Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I LOVE the hairstyles you make, but I was wondering why you stopped making them in all 18 Maxis colors? I use the brown-greyish hair quite a lot, so I'm kinda bummed that my simmies with that hair color can't wear your hairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is because this is a conversion of a child's hair and every child's hair only come with 9 colors, I have managed to make the other colors but I have not had much success with those you mention, sorry. I will try to practice more to get to make those options =)

      Delete
    2. Oh! I understand, don't worry about it. I understand you're doing the best you can and that it's a lot of work, so you're awesome for doing it. I just noticed that a lot of your most recent hairs had only the 16 colors, and I was wondering what the reason for it was. I am doing a genetics challenge, so I try to stick to the 18 color hairs only, because else I'm not sure the kids will inherit the parents hair colors right :) So that's why I asked. Anyhow, your work is the best, I love it.

      Delete
  2. In the short wedding dress when I try to use large boots the boots desapear, please fix that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to convert the other child hairstyle (the solid version) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay i found hair that looks just like mine in real life thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :) Is this hair base game compatible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a request. Could you please make this hair with same bangs but for long hair style? Long up to waist line? Pleeeease I'd really appreciate it!! For young adults

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...