Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pigtails Conversion

I received a request to convert this hair, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Please leave a comment. =)











Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
3382 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\



15 comments:

  1. Kiara I already said I love the things you do is wonderful thank you !! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kiara!! I love your conversions and thank you for converting the sunshine braid for kids!!! I was wondering if you can convert the Pigtails conversion for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't down load this hair! Can you tell me why?? It says that it wasn't found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I go to another browser if it takes me straight to Adf.ly?

      Delete
    2. Please send me an email zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Oh nevermind. I got google chrome and it worked. Sorry for the inconvienence

      Delete
  4. hello and thank you! i was wondering if you could make this hairtyle but without the flowers for adults? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lucassims on tumblr has made that

      Delete
  5. It would look so cute on teens I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you not use all 18 colors on all hairs? Please do all 18 for all hairs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I was wondering if I could use this mesh for a frankenmesh of my own?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...