Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dream Night

This is a Sims 2 conversion, hope you like! =)
It is available in casual and sleepwear (teen to elder) 10 options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:


Polygon Counts:
4248 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.


Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

12 comments:

  1. Ooooh I remember them!! :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this nighty! Thank you so much for converting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooooo much! wait for next conversions from ts2 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't download this or a few other items on here. Can you please update them? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to understand why this happen only with some content, you have some other information that might help?

      Delete
  5. When I try to download certain items, it'll take me to adfly (or whatever it's called) and when I try to click "skip ad", the tab will close or take me back here to the download page. Your other site, mystufforigin.com, works though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please say the name the content you want, I can upload there

      Delete
  6. Thank you! There's:

    Union Dress
    Pony TriBraids for Girls
    Country Dress
    French Braid Over Shoulder for Girls
    Pony Tail Tight for Girls

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Did you get a chance to upload the CC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://mystufforigin.com/pony-tribraids-girls/
      I try to upload the others this week :)

      Delete
    2. http://mystufforigin.com/union-dress/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...