Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dread Style

UPDATED
Now available for the base game

I received many requests to make this hair, and is finally ready, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)








If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower ChamberMs_Blue and IMHO

Polygon Counts:
6368 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\





17 comments:

  1. I love these dreads so much. You are very much appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! They look beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn´t show unless you have Get Together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't have up in my game and I have get together. Do I need to have Movie Stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't Know, please test and give me feedback

      Delete
    2. I think you need movie stuff, because I have Get Together, and this hair doesn't show. Kiara, if it's not bothersome can you enable this for base game?

      Delete
  5. i have get together and it doesnt show for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Get Together also, and this doesn't show in game for me... it shows up on Sim4Studio when I open it, but not in-game? I don't have Movie Stuff yet - do I need it for this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on a base game version

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this hairstyle!!! Thank you very much Kiara. I just have one question, would you please consider converting this style so that male sims can rock these amazing dreads as well? I NEED these for my male sims XD Thanks for all of your hard work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kiara, These dreads are everything, such wonderful dreads and my personal fav. I just wanted to inform you that I have converted this to AM but only for my personal use and will not share without your permission. You have totally been given all of the Credit that you deserve as the Creator. A photo of one of my AM Sims is wearing it here: http://jackie7sims.tumblr.com/post/144961890558/dishing-the-dirt-georgia-right-so-i-couldnt. Many thanks again! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =)
      I have done a male version with some adaptations to the male body see here: http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2016/04/dread-style-for-men.html

      Delete
  10. Oh good I'm going take a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this download link is also in violation :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try here: http://mystufforigin.com/dread-style/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...