Thursday, January 14, 2016

Med Wavy Conversion

I wanted to dedicate this conversion to the people who helped me to buy Movie Hangout Stuffpack.
Thanks, this will not be possible without your help. 
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)











Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber,  Ms_Blue and IMHO

Polygon Counts:
5159 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.

Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\




16 comments:

  1. Thank you for converting this hair! I love the way it looks in game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get it! You're hairstyles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! :)
    DisneyAndSpiritLover I think yes, please test and give me feedback

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward for more, this is my #1 site to go to for Maxis Match Hair, as well as MissParaply but her site is down right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kiara! I tested this hairstyle and it IS base game compatible. Thank you! It looks great ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first time saw this hair or men, I hoped that you could do conversion of it for females. So happy you got that Stuffpack and made this hair. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this hair but ingame, some actions like bending over, the hair seems to separate from the sim and sometimes doesn't move causing the face to get hidden in the hair. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

    Have all expansions and stuff packs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made an update please test again and give me your feedback

      Delete
    2. Replaced with updated file but the hair still jumps forward as I move the camera out and the back of the head can be seen through the hair. Thanks for trying but it just may be and issue with my computer...

      Delete
  8. OMG really?! Thank u very, very much!!! <3 I'ts so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...