Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Enchanting Hair

New hair Sims 4 style, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower ChamberMs_Blue and IMHO

Polygon Counts:
7435 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\



17 comments:

  1. Love it! You're one of the best maxis match cc makers! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into making these hairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful, thanks a lot for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a gift from heaven, so that makes you an angel! Thank you so much for this gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like your creations! This is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only agree with all of the above comments and thanks a lot for making my game much more enjoyable to play :)/Izabell

    ReplyDelete
  7. help they never download it always is just a piese of paper not the little blue book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this hair!! :) Is so romantic, perfect for valentines! Obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Such an elegant yet relaxed hair. Very lovely and a favorite! I really appreciate that you craft your hair to match the style of the game. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this hair; it's very regal looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this hair! I wonder if you could make one with the hair pushed back. If it looks nice of course.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...