Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dread Half Up for Girls

UPDATED

Now available for the base game

Another conversion ready =)
Available for Girls in  default textures, all colors.
You can download the two versions or choose only one.
Please leave a comment. =)











Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber and MartyP 

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\




14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The adult version of this hair was in MovieHangout stuff so I don't think she can upload it

      Delete
  2. Some of these hairstyles aren't showing up in CAS when I download them and I know that I'm downloading them correctly. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I unzipped them, and even took them out of their folders, but these 2 hairs are not showing up, in CAS. They DO show up, in sp4e, and in Sims 4 Studio, but not CAS, in game.

      Delete
    3. That is very strange, Please send me an email, zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I am having the same issue with the hair not showing up in CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you guys updated to the newest patch? Newest EP/Stuff Pack?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please make these for men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think someone has already done

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you. I went ahead and found it for anyone who is interested: http://synthsims.tumblr.com/post/137314276055/yooo-here-are-4-3-really-calling-the-dread

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...