Friday, December 11, 2015

Long Bangs Wavy Conversion

I received a request to convert this hair, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueLilosims and Flower Chamber

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

11 comments:

  1. you should do the Get Together side braid and convert it to a kid hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you mash up get to work ponytail with g get together's braid bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hairs but can you make more conversions from Get Together than will be compatible for the base game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really love your hairs! Theyre some of the best(and fastest made) clay hair for Sims 4. You have almost 3 new meshes out every week!! I use your hairs on 70% of the sims that I make! I wanted to make a request

    Could you make a hair similar to Britney Spears' in the Scream and Shout video? Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI

    Its like a pulled back headband with a puffy top that goes straight down. Thanks! Again, absolutely love the hairs you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I try that as soon as possible

      Delete
  5. Hi! I really love your hairs! I was wondering what this is a male-to-female conversion of, and where I can find it. I would also love if you could somehow do some hair with ringlet curls at some point. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me pictures by email or facebook https://www.facebook.com/mystufforigin/

      Delete
  6. hey, I love this hair, and I dont know if it's just my game or not, but when i use it in-game and in cas the light purple/violet color is just blonde...which sux because i have a sim with purple hair, and this would look good on her but there is not matching hair color for her..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I'm wondering what this hair is a conversion of? I've been looking around to try and find it but am yielding no results. I really want to get the male version of this hair...Thank you! Also, would you consider doing a hair and/or dress that looks like Helena Bonham Carter's did in Harry Potter? http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/bellatrix-Lestrange-helena-bonham-carter-7954356-2500-1667.jpg (hair) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/17/1b/7b/171b7bfacc4117c30da179a0b58322de.jpg (dress). Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...