Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ariana Hairstyle Version 2

I received a request to make a new version of this hair with a bun and is finally ready,
I hope you like! =)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, all options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and Flower Chamber 

Polygon Counts:
4457 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\



9 comments:

  1. Good job! Can you convert Long Wavy Without Bangs for girls? I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can make it with 2 buns. Ariana Grande had that too you can find that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am only seeing .7Z files, not the .package the game can read. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to unzip first, see this tutorial:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaMbx0ESn8

      Delete
    2. Wow. I feel stupid. My winrar trial expired quite a while ago, and I didn't even notice. Thanks for your patience with me. You make some great stuff. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  4. This is gonna sound weird but is there any way for you to make this in male version??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...