Monday, November 16, 2015

Claire Hairstyle

UPDATED
Green color is fixed, please download again , and sorry for the inconvenience

Another request ready, I hope you like! =)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, 18 options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfans and Flower Chamber 

Polygon Counts:
4469 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


21 comments:

  1. omg you did it u made the hair i asked of you to make...yay...thank you so so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your best hairstyle! Great and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hair is fantastic style but the colours are all messed up. They don't match EA's colours and the green texture is not even finished. I'll keep it because I love the idea but please fix the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree! Add for children! This is my favourite so far. So unique.

      Delete
  5. UPDATED
    Green color is fixed, please download again , and sorry for the inconvenience
    Thanks for your comments! =)
    For children soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would you be able to do a version of this without the pigtail braid ?

      Delete
    2. I would love if you do one without the braid tail part to!<3

      Delete
  6. This is awesome! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love it :) I can see myself using this hair many times in my game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv it can you make a version without braid part on the bottom? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comments! Without the braid part soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please make for kids!! Or for males. Or both! ^_^ Thank you. I love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful- we are lucky to have a creator like you! I am loving all of your creations! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful- we are lucky to have a creator like you! I am loving all of your creations! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a problem with this hair. I have almost all of your conversions from the game (those are the ones I MUST have). I noticed with THIS HAIR Claire the last to color swatches are wrong. They are suppose to be the two-tone brown and the accented black color but instead they are custom colors :-/ Can this be fixed? I prefer all 18 EA colors like you always do and like the description states. I like the hair even though it's not a conversion. That's why I downloaded it, but I would like to keep all my hairs with EA's 18 colors. Thanks. I hope it can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are amazing thanks for the cc i love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...