Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ariana Hairstyle

Another request ready, I hope you like! =)
For Girls Soon ;)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, all options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
5928 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


33 comments:

  1. wow this is the best hair you have released so far cant wait for it to come out for girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ! but could you make a longer hair virsion also ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! =) Longer version soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this but I wish they would a version, where the all the hair is in the back because it looks a bit weird with the boobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love this hair, can you do a male version?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Could you maybe do a shoulder length version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks awesome! Is it possible to replace the ponytail with a bun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for you comments! Another versions soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hair is wonderful! I love this hair <3
    I would like to ask your permission. I want to recolor this hair. But not include your mesh. I will share your mesh in my download link. :3 Do you agree? <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. it wont let me download :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whenever I download it, it doesn't show up in Create-A-Sim? Do you have any idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola, tengo un pequeño problema.
    Todos los peinados que me he descargado de está página no me aparecen en Los Sims 4 ¿Alguien sabría el por qué?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tienes que descomprimir primero

      Delete
    2. A mi me paso lo mismo y ya descomprimi :( ayuda

      Delete
    3. Los habeis puesto en la carpeta de Mods?

      Delete
  13. I LOVE YOUR HAIRSTYLES

    ReplyDelete
  14. That download link leads to a spyware page. What the crap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me an email zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
  15. Lo baje, lo descomprimi y todo, lo puse en la carpeta mods, y ni asi me sale en el juego, ayuda :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por favor envíame un correo zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
  16. I like that you do that kind of (not like the other cc hairs). Its more simich if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  17. make another one like this, but with a fringe. Pleeeease, It is the current hair Ariana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2016/09/ariana-ponytail.html

      Delete
  18. Such a nice look!
    Love to read your blog it is very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...