Thursday, October 29, 2015

Alternative Long Ear Tuck

Another request ready, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:
Poses by SimsfansMs_Blue


Polygon Counts:
3166 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\


9 comments:

  1. Great! Adorei! Quero esse penteado para o cunhado do meu Sim, hahaha
    Obrigado por partilhar tuas criações incríveis conosco. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this was fast! Thank you so much for fulfilling my request!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Kiara sou um Grande Fã seu, suas criações sao lindas, você poderia criar um tipo de cabelo igual da ariana grande ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por favor envia uma foto, podes enviar por email ou menssagem privada no facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/mystufforigin/ :)

      Delete
  4. The download link is not working for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also having problems downloading this hair. Adfly won't load or it will give me 520 error. I don't get this error if I try to download any of your other hairs. I have also tried three different browsers. Hopefully you can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try Here: http://mystufforigin.com/alternative-long-ear-tuck/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...