Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simplicity

I received a request to do this hair, hope you enjoy! =)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, all options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueLilosims  and Simsfans 

Polygon Counts:
3085 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

14 comments:

  1. Wow you're fast! Thank you sooo much, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiiiful!! Can you convert this for girls too? Keep going ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we please get this for girls? When you have the time and patience of course! This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I was missing a hair like that in the game. =)
    For Girls soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is alright, but I find myself wishing the texturing (either from the front or back) matched on both parts. The back is non-shiny, whilst the front is, and it creates a strangely disconnected feeling for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to solve it but without success, sorry :(

      Delete
    2. Nevertheless, it says something in that you tried. You can only work with what you've got. Still, kick on with what you're doing, as not every piece can please everyone, and I do love your pieces. Be well.

      Delete
  6. Would it be possible to do this braid with a full french, for child and adult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me a picture, you can use email or private message on facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/mystufforigin/

      Delete
    2. I don't have a facebook account. All I was thinking was if it was possible to use the french from one of these EA hairs.
      http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/119382252114/niteskkysims-sims-4-luxury-party-long-wavy
      or this one
      http://primadonna-sims.tumblr.com/post/125075262603/download-i-donate-an-edit-of-the-ugly-as-fuck-ea
      Or something like that.

      Delete
    3. Yes I mean the bangs.

      Delete
    4. lol actually meant fringes before. Where I got french from I don't know. Probably shouldn't be typing when exhausted.

      Delete
  7. Going through your hairs for the first time and this one is one of my favourites, but I wish I could use it on my male sims.
    Do you think you might ever consider converting it for men?

    Either way, you are so awesome, and thank you so much for making so many amazing things! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...