Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cute Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a requests to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
13738 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

Download and Install Instructions:
First Download, click the download link and save the .rar or .zip file to your computer.
Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.
Final, cut and paste the file into your Mods folder, Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\



28 comments:


  1. Lindo penteado muito obrigada! Excelente trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!
    Its so cute I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. you having problems downloading here?

      Delete
    2. when i click download it show me nothing :(

      Delete
    3. and sorry if I write something bad

      Delete
    4. Please send me an email:
      zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
    5. sorry but I don't use my email I will live without these lovely hairstyles

      Delete
    6. I have but I just download you french braid and it worked ^^

      Delete
    7. AdFly doesn't seem to work in Firefox anymore, might be because I have AdBlock installed. It Works fine in Explorer though. You might want to suggest to People having problems downloading to try Explorer if they use some other browser =)

      Delete
  4. When I download, I save it to my computer and mods file, but it never shows up in the game. I don't know what to do?? (I have an MacBook)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your great work! I love all your work, and I think it matches the normal sims 4 style perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so happy to find kids hairstyles ....thank u soooo much for all ur hard work....they r very appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi , i have downloaded many of your creations but only 1 works in the game , can you please help me ? btw: you're awesome , greetings fom Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Спасибо за красивые и качественные прически))

    ReplyDelete
  10. very glad to see your blog .very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...