Sunday, August 9, 2015

Medieval Dress for Girls

I have received several requests to make medieval clothes for childrenso I decided to do this dress, I hope you enjoy! =)
It is available in casual, formal and party 10 options.
Please leave a comment! =)









Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4076 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

11 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! I was wondering if you could do a version of this without the long bell sleeves..maybe a puff sleeve version? kind of like the princess dress from sims 2 family fun stuff that was my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me a picture, send by private message on facebook or email

      Delete
  2. Have you created an adult version yet? This is amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice look!
    Love to read your blog it is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Please try download here: http://mystufforigin.com/medieval-dress-girls/

      Delete
  5. First download link took me too some malicious rubbish! Just thought you would like to know your site is always full of potential virus links1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try download here: http://mystufforigin.com/medieval-dress-girls/
      if you still need help contact me here: http://mystufforigin.com/contact/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...