Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Long Ear Tuck for Boys

When I saw this hair I thought it should look good in boys, so I convert it. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! Please keep up your great work! Thank you so much for converting this hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for changing your file format to .package! I just downloaded all of your .package files. I am in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it's so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...