Monday, August 10, 2015

Long Braids for Girls

I made this hair for women and received several requests to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
4647 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy




8 comments:

  1. Love the hair, beautiful, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this works and doesn't mess up the game I've been downloading custom content some of it has messed up my character or the hair doesn't look at the picture

    You have good reviews though so I'll download it

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wont show up for me can someone tell me why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesnt come in a zip file.. i tried putting it in one and unzipping it that way and it still didnt work

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...