Monday, August 24, 2015

Lonely Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a requests to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
7978 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

11 comments:

  1. Wauw!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super beautiful! ive been having issues with yout hair styles showing up in game :( one one shows up and ive been re-downloaded them and updated my game but still nothing... which is sad bc im obessed with yout hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My files are in .zip format
      Use WinRAR(Windows) to extract the file from the .zip file.

      Delete
    2. When i downloaded your hairs it wasnt in a zip format

      Delete
  3. Lovely! It will totally go with my future victorian sims :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been looking for a hair to replace the one on Erin Garvey (who came with S4, but who's becoming a regular character in my story) -- this hair will look great on her! Thanks for making it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am in love with this hair but i dont have winzip and when I dod downlaod it it doesnt show up in my game Please help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try here: http://mystufforigin.com/lonely-hair-girls/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...