Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Liberty Hair

New Hair Sims 4 style, I hope you like! =)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, all options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfans and The Sims Models

Polygon Counts:
4495 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

6 comments:

  1. Its like a clay hair of stealthics aqauria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, I love what you do, it's just soo amazing! I've nearly all your creations in my game and they are so perfect, thank you for giving us your talent and time.
    Sorry for my English 0:)
    Kiss from France, Alexia <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant download them or enyone :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hair needs to be converted for males
    Thank you I love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...