Friday, August 7, 2015

Jade Hair

I received a request to do this hair, hope you enjoy! =)
Available  default textures, from teen to elder, all options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfans and The Sims Models

Polygon Counts:
4242 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



3 comments:

  1. Hi, when you click the download link, this is the address that it goes to. https://www.blogger.com/null.

    Thanks for the hair in advance! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, is already fixed, please try again =)

      Delete
  2. Hi I love all your creations I was wondering if you could make a star wars Padme Amidala hairstyle like the one where she's in her Mustafar attire I would absolutely appreciate if you did! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...