Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bun Small Low Conversion

Female hair from Sims 4 Cool Kitchen converted for males, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Only available for those who have  Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Simsfans 


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


6 comments:

  1. Kiara! Thank you for your conversions! Do you have time to conver Cook Kitchen male hairs to boys? May I request the if you can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :( estranho não tenho nenhum virus no meu computador, por favor envia-me um email ou mensagem privada no facebook

      Delete
  3. The hair didn't show up at all but my sims skin turned to giant red and white blocks with large question mark on them. This is the only hair so far I have seen do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made an update, please try again and see if it works

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...