Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bob Straight Bangs for Girls

A new conversion for our little girls, I hope you like! =)
Available in default textures and all colors.
I think is  available for the base game, please give me feedback.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

8 comments:

  1. You're the best! Thank you! #sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such good stuff on here :) Keep up your good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i download anything from this website its not in a zip?? help cause i really want kids hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is in .zip format you have to unzip first,
      Please see this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaMbx0ESn8

      Delete
  4. Perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a cc version of this for teen-elders? It would be really helpful if there was.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find that on the Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...