Monday, July 6, 2015

Triss Merigold Hairstyle

Another request ready, I hope you enjoy!
If you like this Sim, it is available in the gallery, my name there is Zurk24
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)








If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and  Simsfans 

Polygon Counts:
3696 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

9 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering, do you have anything on the sims 4 gallery that we could download? If so whats your origin ID? BTW: Love This Hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,i love this hairstyles and all your other sims 4 downloads ,your downloads the most in my game ,Thanks :_D
    ( origin id of me Maeve38)
    have a nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't really like Triss, but your hair is fantastic! Do you plan to do Yennefer or Ciri hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I am very busy but maybe try it one day =)

      Delete
  4. Bonjour,

    j'aime beaucoup vos créations et je les aient presque toutes. Seulement depuis aujourd'hui j'ai un petit soucis avec l’hébergeur de vos fichiers, il me demande d'entrer un code captcha, mais celui ci n’apparaît pas. Cela arrive que a moi ou c'est mediafire qui a un soucis? Merci pour vos réponses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'il vous plaît essayer un autre browser

      Delete
  5. Omg yes!! I'm in love with this! I can finally make the Triss and Geralt sims like I've wanted hehe <333

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...