Sunday, July 12, 2015

Royal Maxis Conversion for Girls

I have received several requests to make medieval clothes for children, so I decided to convert this dress, I hope you enjoy! =)
It is available in casual, formal and party 10 options.
Please leave a comment! =)








Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
4076 polygons

Credits:
A special thanks to the creator of the original dress HERE and HERE
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

14 comments:

  1. Oh! I love medieval clothes on my sims! Thank you so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Thank You for making them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to custom content and I've downloaded custom hairs like Alesso and Nightcrawler and they're working but the dresses aren't showing up in my game...i don't know why. I put the downloads in the sims 4 mods folder...help please? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I'm trying that right now, they didn't look like the other zip files (that looked like a folder) so I'm trying that!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! It worked haha. These are some of the coolest cc's I've ever seen!

      Delete
  4. I adore you! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, would love to have more children medieval clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. The problem is solved, please try again and sorry for the inconvenience

      Delete
  7. Gostei muito deste vestido! Será que você poderia fazer uma versão para uma plebeia dele, ou um vestido medieval plebeu para crianças? Obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por favor envia me imagens, pode ser por email zurkdesign@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Ok. Obrigado pela atenção. O e-mail com as imagens foi enviado, junto dele minha tentativa de descrever minha ideia.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...