Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New Flame Hair

I received a request to make two new versions of this hair, I hope you like! =)
You can download the two versions or choose only one.
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








(4Shared)

(Dropbox)


(4Shared)

(Dropbox)

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfansThe Sims Models  and  Lilosims

Polygon Counts:
New Flame Hair - 5953 polygons
NewFlameHair(version2) - 6321 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

17 comments:

  1. can you use a different uploader like box, drop, mediafire, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The only difference is the hair that was in front

      Delete
    2. Oh okay, thanks! :) I'm in love with your work <3

      Delete
  3. Hi, i like your creations, and have got loads of them in game, but I refuse to sign up to 4 shared just to download one creation. Can you use a different file sharing service?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! =)
    I do not know why but I am not able to log in on Mediafire :( Please can you tell me what is the best file sharing service?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't download your file. :( I won't sign up for 4 shared either. Dropbox seems to be a good choice for most people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I added another link to Dropbox =)

      Delete
    2. Dropbox is great, thanks for uploading it again, you are great :)

      Delete
  6. This hair looks really gorgeous! Thanks! :) I was wondering if it would be possible to have it with a side bang... If it's not too much work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi thanks for including Dropbox, I can now download, and thanks for sharing all of your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very pretty style! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i am downloading them but they are not showing in game

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my all time favorite hairs!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...