Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Curly Wings

I received a request to do this hair, hope you enjoy! =)
I'm working on a version for men that will be available soon.
Available in  new textures and default textures, from teen to elder, 18 options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and  Lilosims

Polygon Counts:
5660 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

14 comments:

  1. Hi kiara its djebril
    It 's just beautifullllll i looovee but the problem it's the colour of the blond isn't the true blond of the game so can you make a updated for the color ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this hair so much and would you ever make a shoulder length version of this hair in basegame textures? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hair. We needed more curly hairs like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! =)
    djebril, please send me an email with a picture of the blond you want.
    shoulder length version:
    http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2014/10/medium-curly-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love this hair so much would you make a shorter version? like around midback or just under the shoulders its so beautiful and i feel like it would translate well into a shorter style too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this hair! Is there a way you could part it like the Long Wavy Classic hair? I think this hair would look stunning parted to the side like that! The volume would be beautiful on one side with the other half pushed back like in the Long Wavy Classic :3 It would really feature how gorgeous the curls are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hair looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make one FOR girls please

    ReplyDelete
  9. i downloaded this, but its not showing up in my game:/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...