Saturday, July 25, 2015

Curly Wings for Males

I received a request to do this hair, hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  new textures and default textures, from teen to elder, 18 options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







(New Textures)

(Default Textures)

Female version HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and  Simsfans

Polygon Counts:
5660 polygons


Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

2 comments:

  1. It's great! I finally found this one for my male aristocrat sim! In the game look beautiful, thank you sooo much!!! I LOVE IT <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...