Friday, July 10, 2015

Curls Pigtails for Girls

I made this hair for women and received several requests to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
I made 2 versions with new hairline or with the default hairline, you can choose  download only one.
Available in  default textures, 16 colors.
Please leave a comment. =)












Adult version HERE

If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Flower Chamber

Polygon Counts:
4171 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



20 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Your hairstyles are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moment I saw this I knew it would be perfect for kids.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for that thanks. Awesome work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU IS AMAAAAAAAAZING

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! My girls look awesome with this hairstyle... And with all the hairstyles you make! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it!! I have all YOUR HAIRSTYLES(GIrls only). One of My sim families has two little girls and both of them where this hairstyle! Keep pues the amazing work!

      Delete
  6. I love this hair. Thanks for making it for kids. Pigtail braids from this height would look cute too perhaps. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It didn't show up for me! I can't see it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My files are in .zip format you have to unzip first and put in mods folder only the package file

      Delete
    2. No but mine come as .7z for some weird reason so I renamed them to .package or .zip and neither of them worked.

      Delete
    3. See this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaMbx0ESn8

      Delete
  8. OMG so good! the blonde girl's neck is a little wonky, but I'm sure everything's ok

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for good child (girl) hairstyles forever!!! Your blog is amazing and I am in love with your creations! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well it would be nice if i could try it out-it's very nice and just what i was looking for. Unfortunately all i get to come up for downloading is malware pop ups and ads :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize, I do not control the ads that appear on my site. Please contact me here http://mystufforigin.com/contact/ to try and find a way to compensate for what happened.
      Thanks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...