Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CRS2 Hair_070908 Conversion

Another request ready, I hope you enjoy!
I had to make some adjustments to fit the Sims style.
Available in  default textures, 16 colors.
This is a set, hair and accessory, are separated  so you can choose to download only one.
Accessory is available in casual, formal and party in the glasses category
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue

Polygon Counts:
Hair - 3495 polygons
Accessory - 452 polygons


Credits:
A special thanks to the creator of the original hair Sims3Sims2
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...