Saturday, June 6, 2015

Rufus Outfit

This was the most difficult request to do that I've ever had, but is finally ready =)
You may find some small issues I could not fix, sorry.
This is a set which is a outfit and bootsare separated  so you can choose to download only one.
Are available in casual, formal and party with 5 options (teen to elder).
Please leave a comment. =)










Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Simsfans 

Polygon Counts:
Clothes - 3344 polygons
Boots - 498 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



4 comments:

  1. This is amazing work! Thank you so much for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nháaaaaaa!Perfect! Thank you so much,dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...