Thursday, June 11, 2015

Long Dress Flare Sequin Scatter

I modified this dress to become long, I hope you like! =)
It is available in casual, party and formal (teen to elder) 10 options.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfans and The Sims Models

Polygon Counts:
4227 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



14 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo, como tudo que voce faz! Obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING... I LOVE YOUR WORK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work 'cause the hair for example is not too realisic.. the same is with the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you make the flame type dress from luxury party shorter? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the other 2 V neck dresses shorter, if possible

      Delete
    2. I can try that as soon as possible =)

      Delete
  8. Simply beautiful. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...