Friday, June 12, 2015

Flame Hair

I received a request to make a longer version of this hair, I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
6741 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it how it looks like with a hat! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great if you could do this hair without the bangs! (The same hair just remove the bangs and put something else instead) Or make a combination between the back part of this one (because it has those nice curls) and the front of this one http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2015/05/pure-hair.html

    P.S.: Love you work sooo much!! Al my sims 4 hairs are from here! Good job and keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having an issue installing your hairs (and other 7z files)? I extract them and put them in the mods folder per usual but 7z files don't pop up in my game. I really want to fix it so I can get your lovely hairs in my game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me an email or private message on facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/mystufforigin

      Delete
  4. Is there any way you could make this hair without the front piece, with all the hair behind the back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please remove the bangs on this long version too? :)
    -Peace, Angeel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you make a braided hair that sits on a shoulder? I'm just curious :) just what you want

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comments and suggestions =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...