Thursday, June 18, 2015

Flame Hair (version 2)

I received several requests to do a version of this hair without the bangs, I hope you like! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueSimsfans and The Sims Models 

Polygon Counts:
7116 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

19 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Exactly what I was waiting for :) Thank you so much. You know best what we like. I am using only your versions of hair and change it everytime you upload a new one, because they are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoravel as duas versões, muito obrigada!
    Você e otima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Your hairs! But all of the ones I've downloaded don't appear in my game (like in CAS). So I checked my mods folder, and it's listed there...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your file have to be a .package file, first extract and then just put in the Mods folder the .package file

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would you make a male version of this hair please please please please please please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cc!! You are a true artist !!!!!!!!! Love love love love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty! Can you make this exact hairstyle but with side swept bangs? With them going to the side she has some hair in the front?? It would be really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá, você poderia disponibilizar uma versão masculina desse penteado? Homens como eu sofrem muito com isso :(
    Ficaria muuuito grato! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. for some reason it won't let me download this one :( very pretty hair though! I love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a new Site please go try there if is working, I upload this hair there as soon a possible
      http://mystufforigin.com/

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! :D I love it! And your new site is beautiful, very modern!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...