Friday, May 15, 2015

Short Wavy Bangs

I made this hair  some time ago and I received several requests to add bangs, I hope you like! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue

The same hair without bangs HERE

Polygon Counts:
3109 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model


6 comments:

  1. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the link below for more info.


    #eyes
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...