Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Long Wavy Half Up for Girls

When I saw this hair I thought it should look good in girls, so I convert it. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:


Polygon Counts:
5770 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

16 comments:

  1. You're a beautiful soul and deserve nothing but greatness!
    Thank you for the great cc <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this suits girls very well too! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Total Pageviews
    1,003,560
    This hairstyle is really beautiful! I really like all of your hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and:
    Congratulations for 1,000,000 Pageviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesnt come in my game? All the other things do but this is a 7Z file and the others ones packages help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. First you have to extract Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file from the .rar or .zip file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be a mod the sims simmer but now I'm a my stuff simmer������

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful and it's one of my favourite hair. So I'm happy you've made it for children.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei os cabelos, são lindos! Gostei muito pois achei também o que eu tanto procurava que são cabelos de crianças e adulto masculino.

    ReplyDelete
  10. please can yo convert this hair with this textureshttp://simshairs.com/zaumas-crush-hairstyle-retextured-by-paint-stroke/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...