Monday, May 11, 2015

Long Messy Hair (version 2)

I received a request to make a longer version of this hair. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_BlueLilosims and The Sims Models

Polygon Counts:
5196 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

5 comments:

  1. thank you for my ask of this hair and rapunzel and all long long hair kiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your works, Kiara! They're all so lovely - my Sims look so pretty with your hairstyles! :3
    Can you do this exact hairstyle with bangs too? <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...