Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Edwardian Fashion 02 Conversion

Hi! I’m back with another Sims2 conversion.
This creator makes fantastic dresses and I have received many requests to convert her clothes for Sims 4. I hope you enjoy! =)
It is available in casual, party and formal (teen to elder) 5 colors.








download


Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and The Sims Models

Polygon Counts:
3996 polygons

Credits:
A special thanks to the creator of the original dress HERE
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


5 comments:

  1. Please convert more historical clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for these edwardian clothes and the others you've converted! I love playing with that era and there's not many clothes for it in the sims 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please more civil war style clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! =)
    I make more as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...