Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Edwardian Fashion 01 Conversion + Gloves + Hat

Another request ready, I hope you enjoy!
This is a set which is a Dress, gloves and hatare separated  so you can choose to download only one.
Is available in casual, formal and party with 5 options (teen to elder).
Please leave a comment. =)












Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and Simsfans

Polygon Counts:
Dress - 4032 polygons
Hat - 524 polygons

Credits:
A special thanks to the creator of the original set HERE
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy



10 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty set, the whole thing is amazing. Beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is Beatifull !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set. Thank you for sharing with us your creativity. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty! Could you try making more edwardian clothes? I love playing my sims historicaly ahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why it doesn't work? Do I need mesh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it. Unfortunately, the link is not working for me. Only ads and no file...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try here: http://mystufforigin.com/edwardian-fashion-01-conversion-gloves-hat/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...