Sunday, May 17, 2015

Chanceful Hair

Another new hair Sims style.
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download


Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and Lilosims

Polygon Counts:
4757 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

5 comments:

  1. Your creations are very beautiful all the time ^^
    Continue, I would like many others hair for my game ! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your creations and you stay true to the sims 4 style!! I was wondering if somehow you can transfer some of the female "get to work" hairstyles to be available for the base game? Thank you soo much in everythng that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!=)
    Transfer hairstyles to be available for the base game is not allowed, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful hair! I love them all, thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hair! Could you make this hair but "smooth" with no braids on the top of the head?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...