Saturday, April 4, 2015

Short Swept for Boys

I have received many requests to convert men's hair from the new expansion for boys, here is the first, hope you like =)
Available in  default textures,  all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2024 polygons

Credits:
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy


10 comments:

  1. Kiara, your conversions are the best. I wish more websites would link to your blog more because you hold the gold standard in terms of providing us with great-looking Sims 4 CC!

    Again, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! First of all, I love love love the stuff you make, it's now my go-to website for Sims 4 CC. So, thank you!

    I know you get lots of requests, but I wondered if you'd be willing to try something like this: http://na.lvlt.sims3store.cdn.ea.com/u/f/sims/sims3/sims3store/skins/afHairSTORE13BhBangsBun/Thumbnail_300x300.png (It's a bun with bangs.)

    I've been looking for hair like this for ages, but the only one like this I've seen didn't look good when zoomed out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this hairstyle! Our little guys need to look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this base game compatible? or do we need the new EP for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! =)
    Michael Moore, this is base game compatible

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why Maxis left the boys out of the cool hair they made for men, but I REALLY appreciate you converting it for boys! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...