Friday, April 24, 2015

Scientist Clean Sides Conversion

I received a request to convert this hair, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue and The Sims Models

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

8 comments:

  1. I like this curly hair conversion.

    I hope this is not too much to ask but is it possible to convert the pixi-curl female hairstyle from GTW for males?
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KO1gOlfkjJk/VRmMi_suCLI/AAAAAAAAD5A/oQjKczT1eoE/s1600/hair1.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this hair, but can you make it available for males too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hair is so beautiful, but I can't seem to find it in my game. It is in the mods folder, obviously, along with all my other mods, but it simply does not show up. Could anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have unzipped it, but then I realised the problem might be that I only have the basegame (Deluxe Edition). Do I need any specific expansion packs for that hair to work?

      Delete
    2. No, this is available for base game

      Delete
  4. I have the Sims 4 (Limited Edition) and this won't work on mine either :(

    My friend just downloaded it and it works on his, so I don't know why it's not working on mine! We're both updated to the newest version, but his is working and mine isn't. Total bummer :((

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...