Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Romantic Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)






download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
5893 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

2 comments:

  1. The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex
    is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that's it. All the rest of it, the
    true love, is the test. See the link below for more info.


    #romantic
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...