Thursday, April 9, 2015

Passion Hair for Girls

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for girls. I hope you enjoy!
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Please leave a comment. =)








download

Adult version HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
4273 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio and  S4pe
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

4 comments:

  1. Kiara! This hair is just amazing! Thank you for doing this!

    If it's not too much trouble, could you also convert this adult male basegame hair: http://imgur.com/ii20O67
    for boys please?

    Again, thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kiara. You're content is great but I did want to let you know that the conversion GTW flat hair that you made for boys is a little messed up on the right side of the face in the cheek area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I will try to fix it =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...