Monday, April 6, 2015

Parted Flat for Boys

Updated (Fix a problem that appears a part of the hair on the face of the boy)

Another request, ready =)
Available in  default textures, all colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2302 polygons

Credits:
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Could you make a messy hair for boys...harry potteresque...sticking up every which way!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here:
      http://mystufforigin.blogspot.pt/2014/11/messy-hair-for-boys.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...