Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Medium Messy Hair

I received a request to modify this hair, I hope you like  =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, all colors.
This hair may have problems with some hats, sorry about that, but to adjust this hair to hats was too complicated.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download


Custom Content in Model:
Poses by Ms_Blue

Polygon Counts:
4915 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

6 comments:

  1. Kiyara, would you mind if I recolored this in Pooklet's unnaturals to share on my blog? I love this edit! (MomGinny of mysimplesimblr on tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! would be awesome to have available for male sims as well, it would match some I know perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you make this hair available for children?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For males and children available soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for this wonderful hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...