Friday, April 17, 2015

Hair Rollers Conversion

I received a request to convert this hair that was originally made for the Sims 2 and converted for Sims and now also available for Sims 4, I hope you enjoy! =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)









Download        DONATE

If you are having difficulty in downloading please go HERE

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
6081 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Sims 2 version by SimmerGirl
Sims 3 version by LoubelleSims
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

16 comments:

  1. LOL! LOVE IT!

    Could you create a short version of the messy hair from Get to Work? Kind of like your Passion and Storm hairs. :)

    THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. it takes me back to Sims Bustin Out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful, thanks for this. Please can you make hair look like bella goth sims 1/bella the sims 2 beta it look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! =)
    I still have to finish some requests, but when I can I try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! :) Thank you for taking the requests, but get to them when you can! I love everything you put out. :D

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a Doña Florinda costume lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! how cool is that?? totally gonna use it, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh! This is great! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this yet, but SOMEBODY in one of my new stories will have this hair lol. (and others of your hair too :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I attempted to download something, I was redirected to ads and spam, and a FAKE Java update. I am really disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to mention, that while the DOWNLOAD button takes you to ADFLY, the donate button works. SMH...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me an email zurkdesign@gmail.com
      You can try my Site: http://mystufforigin.com/ I don't use Adfly there

      Delete
    2. thanks for your reply. I will email you a screen shot of what happens when I tried your page. Thank you again, I appreciate your time.

      Delete
  11. I can't thank Kiara Zurk enough for her help. I am grateful for your help!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...