Thursday, April 2, 2015

BraidesBunSide Conversion

As soon as I saw this child's hair just thought  should look good in Women, so I decided to convert it and sharing it with you =)
Available in  default textures, from teen to elder, 16 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)







download

Custom Content in Model:

Polygon Counts:
2140 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

11 comments:

  1. YAAYYYYYY THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm not the only one who thought that! Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! Looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Could you make one with double-sided buns? One bun for each air? ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you'd convert this one.

    Are you ever going to convert the other hairstyles from Outdoor Retreat to kids? I especially want the braid for girls and the short male hair for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! =)
    Double-sided buns, I have to try that
    Outdoor Retreat hair conversions to kids, yes I can do that

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great! Do you think it would be possible do convert the afro puffs for adults?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://anubis360.blogspot.pt/2014/09/brave-soul-two-children-hairs-converted.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+AnubisUnderTheSun+(Anubis+Under+The+Sun+%E2%99%AA)

      Delete
  8. I thought you might like to know that there's a tear that appears in the right side of a sim's neck during the CAS idle if she extends the neck a bit in the opposite direction with this hair on. I assume that's because it's originally meant for a smaller sim, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check that, Thank you for letting me know =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...