Monday, March 9, 2015

TS2 Vampire Hair Conversion

I received a request to make a tutorial that teaches to convert TS2 hair  to TS4, and as this was one of my favorite hair in Sims 2 I chose this hair to convert.  I really liked it to see my Sims with this hair so I decided to share it. =)
The tutorial is not ready yet but I will post it soon, so anyone who wants to learn how to convert a Sims2 hair to Sims4 stay tuned.
You can see a strange line on the forehead near the jewelry, which could not solve =(
Available from teen to elder, 15 colors.
Available for the base game.
Please leave a comment. =)








download

Custom Content in Model:
The red eyes of the first models was made by me but are not available for download

Polygon Counts:
796 polygons

Credits:
CmarNYC for  TS4 Mesh Tools
The Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the creators of the custom content that I used in my model

Please give me credit with a link when using my stuff.
For more information see my policy

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is beautiful! I love it! If you have time can you consider converting this hair?

    http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/5/8/3/5/0/3/MTS_enriquemt0-740547-Katherine.jpg

    Continue with amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =)
      I can try, but some Sims 2 hair does not look good in Sims 4

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in bringing so many hair styles that fit right in with the TS4. I do hate to ask and I've been looking around, but I was wondering if there was a way to remove the hair jewelry, this is one of the hair I abused the most once the jewelry was removed. If it is a hard thing to do, then please don't worry about it. You've done so much already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For that I have to make a new hair textures, I can try when I have the time =)

      Delete
  3. I'm just curious if it could be fully remade for ts4, like new mesh and everything? o-o

    Cause it does kind look funky looking just a bit. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this hair. Thank you for converting it. My yes will look beautiful with it. Too bad it does not have the standard 18 colors of the game, but I know it was pretty hard to do. Even the TS2 recolorist had difficulty creating new colors for him. Congratulations on your work.

    Eu gosto muitodeste cabelo. Obrigada por convertê-lo. Minha sim ficará linda com ele. Pena que não tem nas 18 cores padrão do jogo, mas sei que ele foi bem difícil de fazer. Até os recolorista de TS2 tinham dificuldade em criar novas cores para ele. Parabéns pelo trabalho.
    (sou do Brasil e como sei que você fala português, tenho orgulho em te escrever em Português)



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...